Aspire Capital Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://aspireinvest.org/ website (the "Service"). This website serves any person (“you, “yours, “your”) that accesses this Service, intends to utilise this Service, browses our platform, registers an account with us and/or provides information to us that is necessary for accessing this Service.
Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. This includes, but is not limited to:
- providing the services requested by you
- processing transactions
- sending marketing and promotional materials to you
- conducting due-diligence checks
- understanding your investment preferences
- verification of identity
- processing applications
- processing payments
- improving the Service
- complying with any applicable regulations, laws, guidelines, rules, codes of practice, acts, directives, requirements and/or decisions passed in government bodies, statutory boards, agencies, regulatory authorities, central bank, tax agencies or any other legitimate regulatory bodies, whether by local, state or national establishments whether in Singapore or elsewhere
Sources of InformationIn the process of providing our Service to you, we may use other sources of information other than you to conduct our due diligence checks as and when such an action is applicable. These sources can come from, but is not limited to: any publicly available information any private information that is legally sourced any information submitted by you during your registration and usage of our Service
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- personal contact information such as email address, first name and last name, phone number, residential address and office address as well as any documents required to prove validity of address
- identification number or any government-issued passport number as well as date of birth to facilitate identity verificatio
- tax Identification number and any tax forms required to declare validity of tax identification numbers
- personal and corporate financial and banking information such as bank name, bank account number and name of bank account holder
- investment and risk-aversion preferences
- tax and insurance information
- any other personal data required for us to provide stated services to you
- any other personal data required for us to conduct Know-Your-Client and Anti-Money-Laundering checks as well as any other legal obligations that we must fulfil to satisfy local or foreign regulations, whether in Singapore or elsewhere
Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataWe may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataAspire Capital Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of DataYour information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.By doing so, we will also comply with the PDPA as well as any other applicable data protection laws.
If you are located outside Singapore and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Singapore and process it there.
Retention Of DataYour Personal Data will be retained within our system for as long as it is required for us to provide the stated Service to you as well as satisfying any requirements, whether to you or to any regulatory authorities
Disclosure Of Data
Legal RequirementsAspire Capital Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Aspire Capital Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
by email: email@example.com